Information Logistics, a Pennsauken based technology company, is looking to hire a full-time Graphic/Web Designer.
As a graphic/web designer at Information Logistics Inc., you will work with a talented team of professionals to determine the overall creative approach for projects, new products and develop the necessary graphics. You must be familiar with the latest technologies to be able to suggest new ideas and resources. You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- - A passion for graphic design and illustration work
- - Ability to work collaboratively on projects with other team members and take constructive feedback and incorporate feedback into work.
- - Ability to meet deadlines and handle many projects at once.
- - Intermediate to expert level experience with Adobe Creative Suite, In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint.
- - Intermediate knowledge of HTML and web design / CSS / Bootstrap.
- - Excellent follow through on projects from concept to completion.
- - Exceptional design, production, and excellent proofreading skills.
- - Organized, detail-oriented, strong work ethic, and comfortable in a very fast-paced environment.
- - Print design and web design knowledge
- - BA/BS in Graphic Design or equivalent
- - 5 or more years of experience as a graphic designer.
- - Commensurate with experience
- - Full medical benefits package
Information Logistics Inc. is not interested in hearing from recruiters, recruiters who claim not to be â€œrecruiters,â€ headhunters, or staffing companies. We are not accepting remote work applicants.
Please e-mail email@example.com with your resume to apply.